Quality, Environment and Information Security
We are a leading Management Consultancy with IRCA qualified Lead Auditors, actively promoting quality management principles and practices across the security industry through engagement as a Technical Author of international standards and through participation as an instructor with international organisations for the delivery of various workshops designed to develop national mine action legislation, strategy, standards, legal efficiencies, contract management, quality, information and security management initiatives. This includes direct support to national mine action and/or security programmes in Ukraine, Afghanistan, Somalia, Tajikistan, Colombia, Angola, Kuwait, Sri Lanka and at the Geneva International Mine Action Centre (GICHD), focussing on quality, information and security management, including supply chain security management in niche security sectors.
Workshops are designed, delivered and endorsed through the ILM and International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (iirsm). The GICHD Legal Efficiency and Contract Management course is also endorsed under licence with the University of Nottingham School of Law.
Strategies, Standards and Procedures
We can help implement and audit ISO management systems which includes expertise in the implementation and quality assurance of QMS, EMS, ISMS for all types of security businesses, routinely supporting the following standards:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 28000 Supply Chain Security Management
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- ISO/DIS 45001 for OH&S Management System migration, designed to replace OHSAS 18001 and enhance alignment among existing management system standards
Additional standards for guidance rather than requirements include:
- ISO 31000 Risk Management principles and guidelines – although ISO 31000 cannot be used for certification purposes, it does provide guidance for internal or external audit programmes
- ISO 26001 Guidance on Social Responsibility, including aspects of SA8000 certification designed to encourage organizations to develop, maintain and apply socially acceptable practices in the workplace